Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Project Administrator supports the Project Manager by performing project management tasks. These include monitoring and maintenance of the project financial forecast as well as correct posting of actuals, managing project documentation, invoice triggering and payment monitoring.
• Is responsible for monitoring invoicing status vs. billing plan and reports deviations. Verifies collection and reports deviations, preparing status information for forecast reviews and for contacting customer when issues are found.
• Is responsible for monitoring and updating cost forecast with actuals and incoming invoices. Ensures that revenue and cost forecasts are updated monthly, and always before S-plan milestones 2z, 3c and 5, and that relevant guidelines regarding forecast change approvals are followed
• Is responsible for the correct creation in the system of the PRs upon Supervisor and Project Manager request, ensuring all needed information is filled in. Contacts Purchasing Coordinator for clarification when needed.
• Based on Supervisor input, s/he is responsible for ensuring that the labor is accurately planned before installation activities are performed, including the correct creation of subcontracting PRs and the correct planning of the installation hours by KONE fitters and testers in the corresponding activities in the system.
• Participates as needed in the Pre-Delivery Review and is responsible for the correctness of the cost planning in order to have a correct start of PoC (Percentage of Completion) Revenue Recognition at MS3c confirmation.
• Supports Supervisor with the document management of the fitters and subcontractors in coordination with the Installation Resource Manager
• Handles project’s requests for logistics needs and supports PM and Supervisor in this task, coordinating with Logistics Coordinator.
• Checks invoices without POs/GRs, books against planned primary costs